These forums are archived

See this post for further info

get_iplayer forums

Forum archived. Posting disabled.

Get_iplayer and Windows 10 anyone?

Pages: 1 2 3

user-2

All recent posts related to Comodo firewall issue discovered by @user-1061 have been moved:

/thread-564.html

user-987

I'm still here, but it's been "interesting". (see http://www.swiftys.org.uk/wiz?877 )
My first migration to Win10 ended with something like "critical files missing", and it wouldn't boot. My supplier reverted me to Win7, a clean install, so I recovered most of my stuff, and stayed on Win7. I've not tried Get_Iplayer since.
Just in the nick of time, I migrated back to Win10 again (late June) then went on holiday for 7 weeks.
When I got back, Win10 reported "Critical File Structure Damage", but recovered. I've been forced through a couple of disc checks, but things seem to be quietening down.
I'm avoiding all but necessary changes/installs, but will get round to trying Get_Iplayer when my confidence in the stability of Windows10 recovers.

user-747

Since the initial issues as this thread is rather old,  Get_Iplayer has run fine On Windows 10 for me.

user-2

Closing this elderly thread since get_iplayer has been updated. Similar issues with get_iplayer 2.95+ should go to new thread.
Pages: 1 2 3

These forums are archived

See this post for further info