These forums are archived

See this post for further info

get_iplayer forums

Forum archived. Posting disabled.

Subtitles only

user-1233

The command line option --subtitles-only works fine for me, but is there an option in the Web PVR Manager to download subtitles only?

Alternatively is there any way to program the Web PVR Manager to download subtitles only?

TIA

user-2

(02-04-2016, 09:59 AM)The command line option --subtitles-only works fine for me, but is there an option in the Web PVR Manager to download subtitles only?
No
(02-04-2016, 09:59 AM)Alternatively is there any way to program the Web PVR Manager to download subtitles only?
You need to be more precise about what you mean by "program". You can change the code however you like so long as you respect the license terms, but I suspect that is not what you meant.

user-1233

(02-04-2016, 03:16 PM)user-2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2016, 09:59 AM)Alternatively is there any way to program the Web PVR Manager to download subtitles only?
You need to be more precise about what you mean by "program". You can change the code however you like so long as you respect the license terms, but I suspect that is not what you meant.

Thanks for the response. I did not mean change the code, rather I was asking if perhaps there was a command line option to "program" the Web PVR manager to download subtitles only?

user-2

(02-04-2016, 11:41 PM)Thanks for the response. I did not mean change the code, rather I was asking if perhaps there was a command line option to "program" the Web PVR manager to download subtitles only?
No

These forums are archived

See this post for further info