These forums are archived

See this post for further info

get_iplayer forums

Forum archived. Posting disabled.

No Results In Web PVR Search

user-1211

Hello,

I've waited a while to see if anyone else posts..so this may only be me.

I updated to 2.94 after the recent beeb change.
When I update the cache it lists all the programmes it find successfuly.
When I undertake a search though the PVR interface nothing is returned. Even a generic wildcard serach, which should bring everything up comes back with nothing.

I have unistalled and re-installed just in case.

If this is still part of the beeb's changes and I've miunderstood then I do apologise.

Windows 10

user-2

Try removing the *.cache files in %USERPROFILE%\.get_iplayer and then refreshing the cache again.

user-1211

Cheers Dinky,

That certainly did something as the refresh took much longer - more like my expectation from reading the forums.

The search is still empty, even with a wildcard search, but perhaps I can mess around with some of the other files under my user profile.

user-2

Look in the console window where the PVR server is running to see if an error is printed when you perform a search. Use "weather" as your search term (without quotes).

user-1211

Hmmm,

It does get as far as the console window, and I have attached a text file of what appears.

The word "error" does not actually appear, I'm not sure what some ofthe rest means.

Sorry to beĀ  a pain, I hope that this is helping some other people too.

QUERY.txt

user-2

Your problem is due to the fact that you entered "best" in the Programme version field, which is invalid. It belongs in the Recording modes field.

user-1211

Then I am a complete plonker.
Thanks for your help!

These forums are archived

See this post for further info