These forums are archived

See this post for further info

get_iplayer forums

Forum archived. Posting disabled.

Radio 4 18/4/2015 Raft of the Medusa

user-835

Hi,

Is there any way of capturing from http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles...the-medusa ? The PID is very long as it is not just the audio but a 'film' also.

Any help with this would be most welcome.

user-2

Navigate to the clip in the Clips section of the rather too generically named "Drama" series under R4 on the iPlayer radio site and use the URL you see there (with actual PID). Or else just download the whole programme and fast forward past the introduction.

user-835

Thanks for that. However, while it gets me the audio content I was rather hoping there might also be a way of capturing the video. That I still seem unable to achieve. Perhaps I am still missing a trick?

Quote:Quote:Navigate to the clip in the Clips section of the rather too generically named “Drama” series under R4 on the iPlayer radio site and use the URL you see there (with actual PID). Or else just download the whole programme and fast forward past the introduction.

user-2

Ah. In that case, get the embed code (click angle brackets icon at bottom right). You can pick the PID for the video from the embed code.

These forums are archived

See this post for further info