These forums are archived

See this post for further info

get_iplayer forums

Forum archived. Posting disabled.

Invalid HLS playlist

user-886

Any ideas how to cure this anybody?
It was working fine until last night when it partially completed a download and now will not even start. Occasionally, it has worked, but it is very rare. Not sure why.

get_iplayer v2.92, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use --warranty.
This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
conditions; use --conditions for details.

Matches:
147: Banished - Episode 2, BBC Two, Audio Described,Drama,Historical, default,audiodescribed

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
WARNING: Invalid HLS playlist, no header (http://cp143012-i.akamaihd.net/i/iplayer...2b7fa63881)
WARNING: Invalid HLS playlist, no header (http://cp143012-i.akamaihd.net/i/iplayer...b83a6ffb9c)
INFO: Using 'original' version (b055tjt4) as 'default'
INFO: Checking existence of default version
INFO: flashvhigh1,flashvhigh2,flashhigh1,flashhigh2,flashstd1,flashstd2,flashlow1,flashlow2 modes will be tried for version default
INFO: Trying flashvhigh1 mode to record tv: Banished - 2. Episode 2
INFO: File name prefix = Banished_-_2._Episode_2_b055tknp_default
RTMPDump v2.4
(c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL
ERROR: Last tag size must be greater/equal zero (prevTagSize=-915032938) and smaller then filesize, corrupt file!
INFO: Command exit code 1 (raw code = 256)
WARNING: Retry recording for 'Banished - 2. Episode 2 (b055tknp)'

user-2

Ignore the "Invalid HLS playlist" errors. They usually occur when an HLS playlist fails to download, which means you either have connection problems upstream or the BBC servers have problems. It doesn't matter since you are not using HLS to download. Your immediate problem is that you neglected to remove a previous partial download. If you don't do that, you'll never get past the corrupt file warning.

user-886

Thanks. It worked after that! :)

These forums are archived

See this post for further info