These forums are archived

See this post for further info

get_iplayer forums

Forum archived. Posting disabled.

Programmes missing from recursive recording

user-2544

I downloaded what I thought was the complete French & Saunders shows a few weeks ago but found that episodes 1 & 2 from series 6 were missing. I used the recursive feature, which I used several times before without issue.

I checked the PID was correct (it was) and then tried downloading the two missing programmes individually using their PIDs but got the following error:

French and Saunders: Series 6 - Episode 1, BBC One, p032khvp
INFO: 1 total programmes

WARNING: No media streams found for requested programme versions and recording modes.
WARNING: The programme may no longer be available - check the iPlayer or Sounds site.
WARNING: The programme may only be available in an unsupported format (e.g., Flash) - check the iPlayer or Sounds site.
WARNING: If you use a VPN/VPS/Smart DNS/web proxy, it may have been blocked.

I refreshed the cache but this didn’t work. I’ve left it a few weeks since the programmes were first put on iPlayer and tried refreshing it again, but it still doesn’t work.

The two programmes can be watched online and are downloadable using the iPlayer Downloads app, so I’m left somewhat stumped as to what, if anything, I can do to get the two missing programmes. I’ve checked the FAQ but can’t see the answer there.

I’m in the UK. I’m using version 3.25 command line on Windows without a VPN.

The missing programmes are:

French and Saunders: Series 6 - Episode 1, BBC One, p032khvp
French and Saunders: Series 6 - Episode 2, BBC One, p032khvs

The command I’ve been using is:

get_iplayer --pid=b00j1bb9 --pid-recursive --type=tv --tvmode=best

Any help appreciated.

user-926

Me too

Alan

These forums are archived

See this post for further info