Concurrent cache refresh leads to ERROR: Connection error: SSL connect attempt failed
#1
I've run into a weird problem with 3.25, basically it not working while downloading the various schedules
What I'm seeing is errors like this.
ERROR: Failed to download BBC Alba schedule page (3/3)
ERROR: Connection error: SSL connect attempt failed get_iplayer

I'm guessing this is some sort of rate limiting as the problem goes away if I use the deprecated option noindexconcurrent=1

Any ideas?
#2
Okay it would appear I have found a none deprecated solution add the option indexmaxconn=1

I've still no idea why it doesn't like concurrent fetching.

Other things I have tried:
Setting MOJO_CA_FILE to the system CA file, it should be using Mozilla::CA::SSL_ca_file() in my opinion.
Updating Mojolicious to 8.33 from 7.57 (distribution provided version) and related modules.

I hope this helps anybody facing the same issue.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LibXML error on Raspberry Pi asprinwizard 2 3,784 03-05-2017, 11:57 AM
Last Post: asprinwizard
  Mint 17: ffmpeg error after update to 2.96 geaves 6 6,869 22-08-2016, 09:45 PM
Last Post: geaves
  RPi with USB pen drive: "Failed to open file /media/iplayer/program_name.mp4" error PBTwo3 2 3,690 28-02-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: PBTwo3
  rtmpdump stack smashing error in Fedora 23 hexag 8 8,233 02-12-2015, 09:50 PM
Last Post: cvscheel