These forums are archived

See this post for further info

get_iplayer forums

Forum archived. Posting disabled.

How can I download all radio programmes before TV shows with PVR?

user-250

Is there an option to allow the PVR to download all radio programmes first then TV shows?

I can rename the search items to prepend radio or tv but wondered if there was a better way

user-1699

I do not use the PVR but can you run two instances arranged so that radio runs first?

user-250

How do I do that

Thee are the options

get_iplayer Output:

PVR Options:
--pvr [pvr search name] Runs the PVR using all saved PVR searches (intended to be run every hour from cron etc). The list can be limited by adding a regex to the command. Synonyms: --pvrrun, --pvr-run
--pvr-add <search name> Save the named PVR search with the specified search terms. Search terms required unless --pid specified. Synonyms: --pvradd
--pvr-del <search name> Remove the named search from the PVR searches. Synonyms: --pvrdel
--pvr-exclude <string> Exclude the PVR searches to run by search name (comma-separated regex list). Defaults to substring match. Synonyms: --pvrexclude
--pvr-list Show the PVR search list. Synonyms: --pvrlist
--pvr-queue Add currently matched programmes to queue for later one-off recording using the --pvr option. Search terms required unless --pid specified. Synonyms: --pvrqueue
--pvr-scheduler <seconds> Runs the PVR using all saved PVR searches every <seconds>. Synonyms: --pvrscheduler
--pvr-series Create PVR search for each unique series name in search results. Search terms required. Synonyms: --pvrseries
--pvr-single <search name> Runs a named PVR search. Synonyms: --pvrsingle

Config Options:
--prefs-add Add/Change specified saved user or preset options
--prefs-clear Remove *ALL* saved user or preset options
--prefs-del Remove specified saved user or preset options
--prefs-show Show saved user or preset options
--refresh, --flush, -f Refresh cache

user-1257

You could (I think) simply re-arrange your PVR list (it is sorted alphabetically, so shouldn't be a problem to add _, or a, or zz :)

V.

user-250

(24-02-2020, 10:39 PM)You could (I think) simply re-arrange your PVR list (it is sorted alphabetically, so shouldn't be a problem to add _, or a, or zz :)

V.

That was my own suggestion!
>I can rename the search items to prepend radio or tv but wondered if there was a better way

I meant is there an option. I don't want to rename 500+ shows.

These forums are archived

See this post for further info