These forums are archived

See this post for further info

get_iplayer forums

Forum archived. Posting disabled.

PVR for radio programs no longer seem to download

user-591

Hi it seems that since the bbc upgrade it appears that I can no longer download a local radio programme I usually get. I have had no problems until this week. I place the url into the search box and then press download. then I get the following
INFO: Trying pid: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p027b349 using type: radio
INFO: Trying to stream pid using type radio
INFO: pid not found in radio cache

WARNING: No programmes are available for this pid with version(s): default

Recording complete
This is also for a completely different station.
I do not use the command prompt as it does not seem to give me the radio shows.
Can any body help me out please.

user-2

I'm not sure what you're talking about here. Pasting URLs in the Search field would never work unless "Search in" is set to "Web Page" - which I'm guess you don't do - and there is no "Download" to click. I'll assume you mean that you pasted the URL in the Quick URL field then clicked Record. In that case, the BBC broke it. Until get_iplayer is patched, paste the URL in the Search field (be sure to trim trailing spaces), set "Search in" to "Web Page", check BBC Radio in Programme type, click Search, then click the Record link for your programme in the search results. You can also put just the PID (p027b349) in the Search and set "Search in" to "Pid" to get the same result. And for the time being, be sure to do it within 7 days of broadcast. It's not yet clear whether programmes will still be searchable after 7 days even they are now available for longer on the iPlayer site.

These forums are archived

See this post for further info