get_iplayer forums

Forum archived. Posting disabled.

No programmes added to radio or TV caches

user-109

I've just got:

Code:
$ get_iplayer --type=radio -f
get_iplayer 3.12-ppa31b, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
 This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use --warranty.
 This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
 conditions; use --conditions for details.

INFO: Indexing radio programmes (concurrent)
INFO: Added 0 radio programmes to cache

It's about 6 hours since the cache was last refreshed so there should be quite a few programmes added. For example today's R3 Lunchtime Concert is missing but is downloadable by pid.

Similar for TV.

Temporary blip or something broken?

user-2

Thanks for the heads-up. The layout of BBC schedule pages has just changed, so get_iplayer cache updates are broken at the moment. Download programmes via --pid or --url until things are sorted.

user-2

This looks like it can be fixed fairly easily. There should be a new release (which will contain some other changes) over the weekend.

EDIT: Thread closed. Me-too posts and duplicates will be deleted or dumped here.

user-2093

Just installed the latest version 3.12 on to Debian Testing, but when I try to download a list of all the programs available ( get_iplayer --Long ".*" ) It goes through the motions but ends up saying

INFO: Indexing tv programmes (concurrent)
INFO: Added 0 tv programmes to cache
INFO: 0 matching programmes

Any suggestions please

user-1714

I've a script which normally returns a filtered result to reduce the number of unwanted programmes. Part of the command line contains:

~/get_iplayer/get_iplayer-3.06/get_iplayer --available-since 30

Suddenly, this no longer returns any programmes. Running that part of the command without "get_iplayer --available-since 30", I get the full listing, obviously unfiltered. Any idea why this sub command is no longer working?

user-1650

Hi, as of today/tonight my Get Iplayer wont refresh or work hope someone can help me
Thank you in Advance Mark

user-2

fixed in v3.13

These forums are archived

See this post for further info