[ANSWERED] Web PVR: 'Back' button no longer works in Edge browser
Having entered a PVR search, the BACK button on the PVR page now produces a 'this page is having a problem' message in the Windows Edge browser. The other buttons work fine but it's a pain to have to remember this.  The same happens when clicking the browser 'back' icon. Using the 'refresh' option produces 'resubmit form' which does work. This only happened a couple of Windows updates ago so I guess its a browser security issue. Can anyone suggest what I might twiddle?
TIA,
Brian.
This is a more general problem with Edge that has been reported in Microsoft forums. All I can suggest is try again after future updates to see if it has been fixed. Until then, don't use Edge for the web pvr.
(05-02-2018, 01:22 PM)dinky Wrote: This is a more general problem with Edge that has been reported in Microsoft forums. All I can suggest is try again after future updates to see if it has been fixed. Until then, don't use Edge for the web pvr.

Thanks. I assumed / hoped it was an Edge issue. Is it possible to force the PVR to use IE without changing my basic use of Edge please?
Thanks
Brian.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SOLVED]  get_iplayer v2.92 no longer works six-h 3 1,264 17-01-2018, 07:44 PM
Last Post: SquarePenguin
  [SOLVED]  v2.95 no longer works sandking072 3 3,169 15-11-2017, 12:27 PM
Last Post: sandking072
  Stop loading browser on Web manager launch plip 2 800 10-07-2017, 05:37 PM
Last Post: plip
  Which browser is best for using GIP? Mystic Merlin 9 1,997 09-03-2017, 11:20 AM
Last Post: dinky