get_iplayer forums

Forum archived. Posting disabled.

Blue Planet - not showing in Cache

user-570

I'm on 3.06
I've run "get_iplayer --refresh" and I get 6,268 programs Cached
... but "Blue Planet" isn't amongst the "Blue"s, :

1133:   Bliadhna Kerry/Kerry's Year - -, BBC Alba, b04bsb66
1134:   Blue Peter Bite: Series 3 - Lindsey Tries American Football, CBBC, b08qlkjh
1135:   Blue Peter Bite: Series 3 - Lindsey's Extreme Cheese Challenge, CBBC, b08r417r
1136:   Blue Peter Bite: Series 3 - Epic Fire Dance, CBBC, b08t0f65
1137:   Blue Peter Bite: Series 3 - Mission Friction Challenge, CBBC, b097rtf5
1138:   Blue Peter Bite: Series 3 - Lindsey Swims with Sharks, CBBC, b09911yb
1139:   Blue Peter - Ali-A Takeover, CBBC, b097rxg8
1140:   Blue Peter - Birthday Bonanza!, CBBC, b09915nt
1141:   Blue Peter - Jacqueline Wilson Takeover, CBBC, b09bbvdh
1142:   Bobi Jac: Cyfres 2012 - Yn Copïo, S4C, p02b4rs1

Any thoughts, anyone?

Edit:
Actually ... just noticed that only Ep 1 of  "Gunpowder" is shown in the cache refresh, too. Should also be Eps 2 and 3.

user-15

I had the same problem but soon after 13:00 hrs, Blue Planet II appeared in the cache after a refresh so I suggest you try again. I use the Windows web PVR. I have set up the whole series to record.
Rgds
Simon Morgan

user-570

Another refresh, and still those programs/episodes are not showing in the Cache or Web UI Search. :(

user-1651

Reset cache ...... get_iplayer --cache-rebuild --type=tv,radio

I had Blue Planet in my cache last night as per another post i made.

user-570

Many thanks, harlequin1963.

That sorted it, perfectly!

user-21

I had this problem after installing 3.06. I deleted the TV cache and removed the future progs option from option and it went away.
with the future progs option on the blue planet episode 2 had a date of 12 november
without the future option the blue planet date is 5th november

that presumably is a bbc problem

user-1991

I'm getting exactly this problem for this and selected other programs too, and unfortunately have not got a clue how to delete the TV cache and remove the future progs option from option. I'm looking at the help pages and I'm struggling.

I'm sorry, but I could do with a little bit of hand holding here. Could someone tell me how I delete the TV cache and remove the future progs option from option please?

Thanks.

user-570

This did it for me ....

get_iplayer --cache-rebuild --type=tv

user-2

The original advice from @harlequin1963 is all you need to know. Ignore any mention of "future progs option" - it is not relevant. I'm closing this thread - open a new one if cache rebuild does not work.

These forums are archived

See this post for further info