These forums are archived

See this post for further info

get_iplayer forums

Forum archived. Posting disabled.

WARNING: Ignoring future programme... in PVR searches

user-21

just downloaded ver 3.03 and run run_pvr_scheduler.cmd
and it seems like it is much quicker

I noticed that it is reporting future programs as it goes through my list of saved PVR's

Code:
INFO: PVR Run: 'Doctor Foster'

WARNING: Ignoring future programme (b097rmx5): '1467: Doctor Foster: Series 2 - Episode 5 - 2017-10-03T21:00:00+01:00'
WARNING: Use --future to download future programmes that are already available from iPlayer

is there an option you can add to the saved PVR to include downloading future programs or is that only a manual option with a CLI command?

Code:
Channel BBC One,BBC Two,BBC Three,BBC Four,CBBC,
fields name
modes worse
output F:\Media\Television\Doctor foster
subtitles 0
thumb 0
type tv
versionlist default
search0 ^Doctor Foster

I tend not to use the CLI much and do most of my downloads using
run_pvr_scheduler.cmd

user-2

It is only an option with ad hoc downloads, not PVR searches. Applies to both CLI and Web PVR.  You normally can't download future programmes, since they are by definition not available, though there are occasional exceptions. The warning is a bit meaningless in PVR searches, so I'll probably suppress it in future releases.

user-21

(01-10-2017, 06:55 PM)It is only an option with ad hoc downloads, not PVR searches. Applies to both CLI and Web PVR.  You normally can't download future programmes, since they are by definition not available, though there are occasional exceptions. The warning is a bit meaningless in PVR searches, so I'll probably suppress it in future releases.

I thought that might be the case.

cheers

user-2

Warnings suppressed in v3.04

These forums are archived

See this post for further info