These forums are archived

See this post for further info

get_iplayer forums

Forum archived. Posting disabled.

Radio Recordings - No media streams

user-1840

I've been trying several times over the past week to download some radio programmes using the PVR and get_iplayer v 3.01. Both keep giving me the following error message despite the recordings being on iplayer website and the files visible in get_iplayer

WARNING: No media streams found for requested programme versions and recording modes.

I've read that there is nothing that can be done about this error but I'm not having any problems downloading tv programmes but all radio programmes come up with the same error message.

get_iplayer Output:

C:\Users\xxxxx>get_iplayer --type=radio --get 24371
get_iplayer 3.01-windows.0, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis

Matches:
24371:  The Forsyte Saga: The Forsytes - Episode 1, BBC Radio 4 Extra, b06z0ybl

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
WARNING: No media streams found for requested programme versions and recording modes.

log.txt

user-2

It would help if you posted a log for the radio programme cited as an example. Instead, you posted a log for a TV programme that is not available  from iPlayer, so of course it will not have any media streams to find.

user-2

Then again, don't bother. I see your problem now. You can't use only TV recording modes and expect them to work with radio programmes. Remove your settings for modes and tvmode.

user-1840

Thank you that worked perfectly

These forums are archived

See this post for further info