These forums are archived

See this post for further info

get_iplayer forums

Forum archived. Posting disabled.

PVR not updating download location

user-834

Windows 7, GIP 2.97.0

I have changed the location of my GIP download directory to a different drive. I updated prefs and the correct location appears in the 'options' file.

Downloading individual programmes works fine from both the command line and the PVR web interface. Running the PVR function fails, however, using either method. The PVR is attempting to use the previous location and failing:

" - ERROR: Could not create dir 'E:\bbc radio': mkdir E:\: No such file or directory: The system cannot find the path specified at C:\Program Files\get_iplayer\get_iplayer.pl line 4028. - "

Is there a method of updating the location in the .pl file? I am reluctant to manually edit it without understanding what I am doing but will attempt if recommended.

user-2

The old path is embedded in your pvr job definitions. Job-specific options override user-level options. Remove old path from pvr jobs where where necessary.

user-834

Thanks for the reply and info. I don't have time at the moment to edit all the entries so I have created a cludge with a mapped drive.

These forums are archived

See this post for further info